Housing and Community Development Network (HCDN) of New Jersey Annual Lobby Day
Date: Monday, June 15, 2015
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Trenton State House ANNEX, Committee Room 3.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Every year UULMNJ joins our housing partners at the HCDN Housing Lobby Day. You are invited to join us in Trenton to show our legislators that affordable homes and strong healthy communities matter.
Lobby Day is an opportunity to:
- Speak with your representatives about supporting public policy that improves our communities and moves NJ forward. Talking points and materials will be provided in advance of lobby day. [Note: If you wish to set up an appointment with your legislators, please contact Arnold Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.]
- Have a stronger voice by connecting with others in the housing and community development sector.
- Tour the State House and get an insider’s view of the legislative process from where it all happens.
- Hone your advocacy skills and learn tricks of the trade for communicating with decision-makers.
- Witness democracy in action by attending legislative hearings.
The event is free but registration is required.
Please help spread the word by using the HCDN Lobby Day 2015 Flyer in your congregations. YUUr voice and your presence make an impact!
If you are planning on registering for Lobby Day and would like to get familiar with the issues,
sign up for our Lobby Day Prep Webinar scheduled for June 11 at 10am.
Remember to bring proper ID to enter the State House and allow sufficient time to go through the new State House security process.