The Unitarian Universalist Legislative Ministry of New Jersey (UULMNJ) is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to begin as soon as possible. Duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support, as requested by the Executive Director
- Assist with Board, Plenary and issues workshop preparation
- Organizational data keeping
- Maintaining organization files
- Social media maintenance (Facebook)
- Previous office administration experience
- Good office organizing skills
- Knowledge of Facebook and social media
- Strong computer skillsB
- Basic computer graphics is helpful
NMust be able to work independently and to meet weekly in Summit, NJ.
Compensation: $15 /hour, averoge of 10 hours per week.
This is a grant-funded position, with an initial duration of one year, subject to renewal.
Applications should be submitted to:
Rev. Craig Hirshberg, Executive Director, email@example.com
Contact: (609) 672-7331
Applications may be submitted until March 15, 2012.
Supported in part by a grant from the Fund for Unitarian Universalist Social Responsibility.